Early Bird Registration Discount ends Friday, October 13th!
Toolkit Implementation (formerly Session 2) builds upon the concepts and skills developed in Building Blocks and prompts participants to use these in interactive, hands-on, case studies. This session will dive deeper into topics like feasibility, explore a wider array of business planning tools, include more information and resources for later stages of business development, and put more emphasis on the field of cooperative development and the participants’ role in it. Toolkit Implementation includes hands-on case studies, peer clinicals, and plenty of opportunities to practice your co-op development skills! Please see the rough agenda below. A detailed agenda will be released soon. Training days run from approximately 10am-3pm Pacific Time. Check out this agenda for more details on the training. Check out this draft agenda for more schedule details!
- Thursday, November 9th: Introductions and Networking, Business Planning
- Tuesday, November 14th: Governance, Anticipating Common Launch Issues
- Thursday, November 16th: Intro to Peer Clinicals, Group Dynamics
- Tuesday, November 28th: Feasibility, Peer Clinical
- Thursday, November 30th: Funding Cooperative Development, Rethinking Sectors
- Tuesday, December 5th: Bay Area Co-op Ecosystem Case Study, Mapping Latinx Co-ops
- Thursday, December 7th: Case Studies Revealed, Practical Application of Co-op Development
- Tuesday, December 12th: Co-op Careers and Wrap
***No sessions the week of November 20th