Early Bird Registration Discount until October 3rd!
Toolkit Implementation (formerly Session 2) builds upon the concepts and skills developed in Building Blocks and prompts participants to use these in interactive, hands-on, case studies. This session will dive deeper into topics like feasibility, explore a wider array of business planning tools, include more information and resources for later stages of business development, and put more emphasis on the field of cooperative development and the participants’ role in it. Toolkit Implementation includes hands-on case studies, peer clinicals, and plenty of opportunities to practice your co-op development skills! Please see the rough agenda below. A detailed agenda will be released soon. Training days run from approximately 9am-2pm Pacific Time. Check out this agenda for more details on the training!
- Tuesday, November 1st: Introductions and Networking, Business Planning and Launch
- Thursday, November 3rd: Governance, Anticipating Common Launch Issues
- Tuesday, November 8th: Intro to Peer Clinicals, Feasibility
- Thursday, November 10th: Navigating Power Dynamics, Peer Clinical
- Tuesday, November 15th: Mapping Latinx Co-ops, Rethinking Sectors, Peer Clinical
- Thursday, November 17th: Funding Cooperative Developer, Co-op Ecosystem Case Study
- Tuesday, November 29th: Case Studies Revealed, Practical Application of Co-op Development
- Thursday, December 1st: Co-op Careers and Wrap
***No sessions the week of November 21st