November 15-December 16th!
Early Bird Registration Discount until October 16th!
Toolkit Implementation (formerly Session 2) builds upon the concepts and skills developed in Building Blocks and prompts participants to use these in interactive, hands-on, case studies. This session will dive deeper into topics like feasibility, explore a wider array of business planning tools, include more information and resources for later stages of business development, and put more emphasis on the field of cooperative development and the participants’ role in it. Toolkit Implementation includes hands-on case studies, peer clinicals, and plenty of opportunties to practice your co-op develoment skills! Please see the rough agenda below. A detailed agenda will be released soon. Days from from approximately 9am-2pm Pacific Time.
- Monday November 15: Introductions and Networking
- Wednesday, November 17: Intro to Case Studies, Business Planning and Launch
- Thursday, November 18th: Governance
- Tuesday, November 30th: Funding Cooperative Development
- Thursday, December 2nd: Group Dynamics
- Tuesday, Demceber 7th: Feasibility
- Thursday, December 9th: Mapping Latinx Co-ops, Rethinking Sectors
- Tuesday, December 14th: Case Studies Revealed
- Thursday, December 16th: Co-op Careers and Wrap
***No sessions the week of November 22