The Cooperative Sectors days give a borad overview of how we define cooperative sectors and what elements of the business model, ownership structure, and membership can be considered as we describe sectors a co-op may belong to. Following the overview, we’ll more deeply explore five common cooperative sectors to better understand what distinguishes them. People registering for Cooperative Sectors Parts I & II should also plan on taking Co-ops 101: The Basics Day on August 10th.
- August 26th, Thursday: Co-op Sectors I: The General, Consumer, and Worker Day!
- Cooperative Sectors (1 hour)
- Producer Cooperatives (1 hour)
- Service Cooperatives (1 hour)
- August 31st, Tuesday: Co-op Sectors II: The Service, Housing, and Producer Day!
- Consumer Cooperatives (1 hour)
- Housing Cooperatives (1 hour)
- Worker Cooperatives (1 hour)
Are you looking to enroll in the entire training (August 9th-September 2nd)? Click here!