The Cooperative Sectors days give a borad overview of how we define cooperative sectors and what elements of the business model, ownership structure, and membership can be considered as we describe sectors a co-op may belong to. Following the overview, we’ll more deeply explore five common cooperative sectors to better understand what distinguishes them. People registering for Cooperative Sectors Parts I & II should also plan on taking Co-ops 101: The Basics Day on October 13th, Wednesday.
- October 25th, Monday: Co-op Sectors I: The General, Consumer, and Worker Day!
- Cooperative Sectors (1 hour)
- Producer Cooperatives (1 hour)
- Service Cooperatives (1 hour)
- October 27th, Wednesday: Co-op Sectors II: The Service, Housing, and Producer Day!
- Consumer Cooperatives (1 hour)
- Housing Cooperatives (1 hour)
- Worker Cooperatives (1 hour)
Are you looking to enroll in the entire training (October 12th-October 29th)? Click here!