Frank Cetera is an Advanced Certified Business Advisor with 10-years service for Onondaga SBDC – Syracuse, NY. He specializes in Employee-Ownership.
Frank’s business and community developer experience includes the following.
- CDCU/CDFI Cooperative Federal Credit Union Board Member/Chair (since 2010/2012 respectively).
- And living in and co-managing two housing cooperatives.
- As well as member and volunteer of two retail grocery cooperatives.
- And professional presentations including twice at statewide NYSBDC Staff Training, Eastern Conference for Workforce Democracy at Fordham Law in NYC, New Economy Coalition’s CommonBound Conference at SUNY-Buffalo, North Country Symposium at St. Lawrence University, Pathways to Ownership 5-part webinar series.
- Plus being an author of a CNY Business Journal article series on employee-ownership, available also at https://employeeownershipandcooperatives.quora.com/.
Frank currently is a member of CooperationWorks! – a national association of organizational and individual members in cooperative development. And he has a caseload of cooperative development clients that includes such projects of interest as the following.
- a radical feminist bookstore in Birmingham, AL.
- a construction worker coop in the 3rd ward of Houston, TX.
- an MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) housing cooperative in Onondaga County, NY.
- and a northern nut growers agricultural production and marketing coop in Ithaca, NY.